CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm addicted to sewing!




Beverlee came down over the weekend and taught me how to sew some. We sewed a dress and shirt for Bella! It was very fun and now I'm hooked! Check out my projects below, I'm so proud! Please pray for Bella, she went to the Dr. on Tuesday (2/3) and was told her ear infections were gone and her lungs sounded good, well on 2/4 Wednesday I had to go pick her up from daycare due to a low grade fever and she vomitted. Once home the fever went away with Motrin and no more vomitting, but she was crankier than normal. Now she is asleep and has a horrible cough, not wet gurgly like before, more like a hoarse, dry, rough cough. I think Brett's going to take her back to the Dr. tomorrow to make sure she doesn't have Strep or anything else going on. She probably got sick from the Dr's office:(. Also please pray for my friend Whitney, she was put on bedrest today until she has her baby, due on 2/10, her BP was a little high so they stripped her membranes and put her on bedrest.

1 comments:

Marcey said...

My baby is a pro. The outfits are beautiful!!!!!!!! And the new pics I love them!
love marmee