CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Brin!

Well January is gone, getting closer to Bella's big day (check out her birthday suit below). My birthday just passed, I was 28 on the 29th. When I got to work on Thursday, my desk was all decorated and balloons and banners all over and hanging from the ceiling. I felt loved when I saw all the hard work they put into the decorations. I guess my co-workers really do like me! I'm starting to plan for Bella's 1st Birthday, I can't believe she is going to go from an infant to a toddler, scary. She is so sweet and so good, I'm scared to have another baby b/c I'll probably end up with just the opposite!
Beverlee is down this weekend, she misses Bella so much so she has to come see us since we barely make it to LA. Brett and I have finished demolishing the bathroom, now time to put it back together. Brett hurt his finger, but will live! Going out to Shogun's for a birthday dinner, I get to splurge and each something that's not on my diet! YEAH! I am super excited though, I have lost 6 lbs and counting. My clothes are fitting better and my face isn't so fat and round! I have to hurry and lose weight, or Bella may be an only child (no more insulin needles for me hopefully)!

1 comments:

Marcey said...

I love my Babies,Bella Boo's dress is precious!
love marmee