CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Bella's first steps!!!

Bella finally walked 2-3 steps last night on her own, without holding on. She did it a few times and then got tired of Brett and I trying to get her to walk when all she wanted was her play money we had bribing her. She did when she was distracted playing with her money. Brett and I almost didn't believe it at first. She's been so timid and fearful of falling she hasn't let go of our hands and taken off on her own. Hopefully this means she'll be walking soon. It's so hard when we go out, she always wants to crawl on the floor and I have to hold her the entire time b/c I'm a germaphobe and don't want her crawling on nasty floors. Once she starts walking though, it will be a little easier (I say that now).

0 comments: