CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well tomorrow is Bella's first Valentine's day. I remember a year ago I was begging my Dr. to induce me on V-day. I'm glad he didn't though, it wouldn't be the same if it was both V-day and Bella's birthday. Speaking of her birthday, Stephanie (my PT friend from LA) asked me if she could make Bella's cake. She is wanting to try and start decorating cakes. So of course I said yes, and she and I are gonna make it the Friday before her party. It will have Mickey Mouse on it, Bella's boyfriend. Well, I have lost 10.2lbs since starting weight watchers 1/5/09. I'm pretty satisfied with that number, but my goal is 30lbs. My reward for 10lbs is to dye my hair. My sister Megan asked that I stay away from orange tones, which I will try hard to do! I am working tomorrow on V-day b/c I have been out most of the week with Bella and need to work so I don't use all my vacation time. Sarah had laprascopic exploratory surgery to see why she keeps getting sick and vomitting when she eats. They found nothing abnormal and did a test on her gallbladder and that was fine too. They are d/c'ing her home tomorrow morning and will do an endoscopy (opposite of a colonoscopy) next to see if they see anything. Please pray that they find something so they can get to the bottom of her problems. Well this post was all over the place, but that's just how my life seems to be lately. Well hope you all have a Hot Dog Valentine's Day (Mickey's words, I need to get out more!)! See ya real soon................(again, Mickey Mouse's farewell)

0 comments: