CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

We have a Costume!

Well Bella finally has her first Halloween costume. She will be Minnie Mouse, which is perfect since she Loves!!! Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the Disney channel. Check out the pics below for a little taste of her costume (sorry took with phone and didn't come out as clear as it could have). Please pray for my sister Sarah, having some female troubles in a lot of pain right now. Well I'll keep you "posted" if anything else exciting happens in the Hammond family.

2 comments:

Marcey said...

Too cute, she is a doll. I love that baby and her parents so much. Marmee is so grateful to be blessed with my children that God gave me. Her Aunt Megan sent some great pictures too! Sarah is still hurting, please continue to pray.
love momma, marmee

Imee Elizabeth said...

Welcome to blog world. How exciting! Love the pics.