CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My little girl is getting too big

Bella has 2 teeth now on the bottom center. She has also perfected her crawl. She is soooo fast. She has started a new trick in which she pulls up to stand pretty much anywhere she can reach. Uh Oh Brett and I are in trouble! Mom is leaving tomorrow to go back to LA. We have enjoyed her here, she's been a big help. I decided to start a blog for all those out there who never get to see Bella and I don't have enough space on my e-mail to send out that many pictures. I hope you all enjoy and come back and visit anytime.

4 comments:

Marcey said...

My daughter and her husband are wonderful parents. God has been good to me as a Momma to have the children and grand child that bless my life. I love you guys, thank you for letting me come and be a help.
love Momma

Aunt Megan said...

tear!

Imee Elizabeth said...

Hey, Welcome to blog world!

Unknown said...

Yes she is. I know you and Brett will enjoy Bella to the fullest. But also remember each other. Your bond with each other will keep her knowing what great parents she has in God.I love you all very much!!!!!!!
love momma