CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bella's New Daycare

Well Bella started her new daycare today. It was like it was the first time I left her, I was on the verge of tears. Bella on the other hand made herself at home quickly playing with all the cool toys and other girls. Bella slept more today than she has in a long time at her old daycare. She took two naps both about an hr and 15 minutes. She was worn out when I picked her up, b/c she tried to go to sleep again, so she must have played really hard. Her new teacher said she only cried once today and of course that was when she was hungry. I pray this place works out better than the last one. I have a good feeling about it. Well I was supposed to get my first allergy shot on Wednesday, but b/c I have been wheezing pretty bad at night the Dr. won't let me start them until I see him, I think they just want my $35 copay. I'm going in the morning at 7:45 to see him and hopefully get my first shot. I'm ready to be off these steroid inhalers. Brett is working hard at his job trying to get these buildings turned over so he will get a Bonus! before Christmas so maybe we can buy everyone else, besides Bella, a gift. Well that's pretty much all that's going on with the Hammonds. TGIF (tomorrow)!

1 comments:

Marcey said...

I also hope Bella will get Godly care. Thank you Brin and Brett for doing your best for Bella!
love Momma