CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bella's new toy and my new gym membership!

Well I finally got in touch with the lady from Craig's List who was selling the cool walker. Megan found the walker for me and sent me the info and then I called her but could never get anything but her voicemail after talking to her on Sunday. The phone tag finally stopped and Bella now has a cool new walker. She was really starting to get bored with her other exercisers b/c they are stationery. Now she'll be able to boogy around the house, which I think will be much more fun for her. Joined a gym today! There is a contest that is about to start up and I'm thinking about entering, it's like the Biggest Loser. It's free and is a good incentive for me to get in shape. I told Brett I had a certain amount of weight I wanted to lose before we even thought about having another baby, so I better get on the weight loss train or Bella could be an only child:)! Until next time.......

1 comments:

Marcey said...

My how time goes so fast . Bella is beautiful. I know I am partial, but she is. Her popa Stew loves her a whole bunches too. Just as we all do. Brett and Brin you are special parents. I have to work next Saturday until 4:30 so I want to catch up with ya'll after that.
Bella, Marmee loves you soooooooo much and Aunt Sarah. B&B love you both so much too!!!!!!!!!!
love Momma, Marmee