CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Bella's day at the park!

When I got home from work Brett, Bella, and I went to the park, first time Brett came. I was determined to make Bella walk so I put her down and we walked all over the playground her holding my hand. Well I finally started letting go and b/c the mulch didn't appeal to her she couldn't crawl, so she had no choice but to walk! So she started walking and initially she was freaking out but I started being her personal cheerleader and she started to get real proud of herself!! She just kept walking and walking, she even walked backwards a couple of steps!! She actually didn't want me to put her in her stroller when it was time to go. I was so proud of her!!! To celebrate we ate at Shogun's and Bella had applesauce, rice, pirate's booty, and chicken, YUMMY! I think Bella ate more than me. Once we got home, Bella was ready for bed and so she didn't walk any at home, so I'm hoping if I keep making her walk outside she will eventually just take off! I'm so sick of worrying about what she's wearing and if her knees are going to get dry if I don't put her in pants or leggin's. Plus, it's time for her to walk, she showed me today she is fully capable, she is just STUBBORN!! So that's my big news for today, gotta go to bed, have to work tomorrow. Until next time...........................

0 comments: