CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bella's a chatter box!

I don't know if the grandmother's and aunts have noticed when they call or not, but Bella has turned in to quite a talker. She is saying "that" and pointing as if to say "what's that?". She also says dog "da", daddy, momma, uh-oh (very well), and tries to say car. She is not gonna let me and Brett get a word in soon. Still working on the walking, some days are better than others. I had a moment tonight when I was rocking Bella to sleep. The computer screen saver is a slideshow of all Bella's pics that are on the computer from day 1 to 1yr. The slideshow was playing while Bella was sleeping in my arms and I just got kind of emotional, Mom's do that I guess. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter and so thankful she is healthy and developing normally. I need to quit pushing so hard for her to walk b/c first of all she's not delayed and once she does, she's not gonna want to be held as much:( She truly will be a big girl and not my baby! I thank God for Bella and what's she's done to me and brought to my life. I truly feel I have a meaning! She needs me!! It feels good to be needed! I don't know how mothers divide their love when they have more than one child. It's hard to imagine loving another child as much as I do Bella, but I'm sure it will be easy when that time comes! Until next time................

0 comments: