CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Well the Holidays are over, back to the daily grind....

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year. The holidays go by too fast! We had a blast with Bella on her first Christmas. She got stuck on her first toy and I had to be the mean Momma and take it away so she could open all the rest of her toys. She had fun, but didn't quite know what to do as far as opening the presents. She mostly wanted to climb on all the boxes, imagine that! Santa brought Bella lots of new toys that are more age appropriate than the stash she had before, we didn't want to buy her too many and then Santa not be able to bring any. She is starting to walk really well behind one of her new toys, no time now before she'll be taking off on her own. We really enjoyed my family being here for Christmas. Dad, Mom, Sarah, and Megan were all here with us at our home on Christmas day. We then travelled to Haynesville for Christmas at Bev and Keith's house which is always fun as well. I got a sewing machine and Bev has promised to teach me all she knows, which I hope is a lot, b/c I know nothing. I plan to sew Bella lots of new spring clothes and maybe I'll get so good I can quit my job and just sell clothes for babies. We came home on Monday the 29th, thankfully over our entire trip, we did not get a ticket, but we did get stopped once (we got a warning). Megan and Dad and Sarah all came back on 12/31. Brett popped some fireworks, but unfortunately I didn't get to see them b/c I was very sick, something I caught while in LA. I was sick all day New Years day too and then didn't go to work on Friday either. Finally feeling better today! Sadly, Megan is leaving for Alaska tomorrow, I wasn't able to convince her to stay with us here in Houston. I am really going to miss her! Well I guess that's a wrap on our 2008 Holiday season! Hope you and yours had as good of one as me and my family did!

0 comments: