CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

3 TEETH AND COUNTING

Well Bella got another tooth. One of her top middle teeth came in over the weekend (11/9 to be exact). She feels much better, poor baby her mouth was hurting. We also made a visit to the pediatrician's office on Friday, 11/7, b/c she had had 3 poopy diapers that were a little loose. The Dr seemed to think she was o.k. could be teething or a little virus. Bella also has red cheeks, rash caused by something, I'm working on figuring out what it is. Besides all these things, she is acting perfectly normal and she weighed in at a whopping 21lbs 5 ozs. She now eats 3 meals a day, and enjoys them!!!! She is getting so big and mischievious! She knows what the word "No" means, but she doesn't listen! So far so good at daycare, they haven't made me mad yet! Please pray that Bella's little cheeks will turn back to their original snow white color. Poor baby looks like she has a sunburn. Side Note: Megan I love the new picture!!!!

2 comments:

Aunt Megan said...

And I love the new ones of Bella! Thank you!

Marcey said...

My how history repeats itself. I have a picture of Brin and Megan sitting at a piano , Megan is about the age of Bella! And I agree, the picture of H.A. and Megan is breath taking, absolutely beautiful. I love my babies!